here are a few things that I am not handling well….
1. feeling sick to my stomach for days at a time. gross and also not fun.
2. my apartment is such a mess I felt embarrassed for you to see it in this state. and you lived with me and know I am not the neatest person ever. plus you love me for my insides, not my apartment. even so. that’s how messy it is.
3. I have a lot of homework constantly. I know it is the point in the semester when this is what happens, but I am tired and not feeling well and I don’t want to write a paper about anorexia.
4. Lillian has apparently developed insomnia. it is very stressful. she is 9. 9 year olds who can’t sleep wake up their mothers to explain that they can’t sleep. I love her with my whole heart but here’s what… when I can’t sleep I don’t wake her up to tell her. I get it etc, but grrrr. also sad for her. she is exhausted and also not feeling well.
5. I read an article (and posted it to facebook if you want to read it) that got me super annoyed. some stupid group who is trying to stop gay marriage had secret plans to set blacks against gays hoping gay people would call black people bigots and get discredited (I suppose the logic is that black people can’t also be bigots? I’m not sure, but then again I am not the brainiac who has decided to forbid gays from getting married). this annoys me very much. VERY MUCH. I have a lot of feelings. I don’t understand why people feel like it is fine to be total douche bags. I wish that there were less total douche bags in the world.
6. I am watching pillars of the earth the movie (or maybe mini series?). I love that book and I LOVE when John Lee reads it to me on my ipod. this movie is not doing it for me at all. I hate when a great book is made into a not great movie. I could turn it off I guess, but I probably won’t.
7. too cute. I can’t stop watching it. it is my favorite show next to hardball. kittens are very cute. so are puppies who are learning to be seeing eye dogs. so are baby sloths. and also guinea pigs who curl up with kittens. all of them are so cute that I can’t stop watching them do cute things instead of writing my paper.